Who I am?
I am Gkiokan, a Fullstack Developer, spezialised in Back- and Frontend Development.
I love to create Websites and PHP based Applications for any use case.
Let's talk about the purpose of this page.
It exists since end of 2006, so what's the matter now? Read on [ here ]
Company Projects can only be used by paid company users.
Free Projects are Fremium Projects and can be expand in limits.
- Static start page [ = 50 = ]
- User Management [ 0 == ]
- Login / Register [ == 50 == ]
- Profile Settings and Information [ == 100 ]
- Profile Access intern / extern [ == 80 = ]
- Projects Management [ 0 == ]
- Lizenz Management [ 0 == ]
- News Management [ 0 == ]
- Page Management [ 0 == ]
- Create KeyCode per Project [ == 100 ]
- Create a Lizenz Code per Request [ == 100 ]
- List granted Lizenzes [ == 100 ]
- Manage Lizenz Status [ == 100 ]
- Expiry Time for Lizenz [ == 100 ]
- Access Middleware for Projects [ 0 == ]
- User can create his own company [ == 100 ]
- User can create customer [ == 100 ]
- User can add items with cid, price and deadline in weeks [ == 100 ]
- Items QR-Code generator [ 20 == ]
- Commision statement [ == 100 ]
- Receipt with details [ == 100 ]
- Montly Weekly Daily statistics [ 20 == ]
WordPress Update Server
- Plugin Management [ 0 == ]
- Theme Management [ 0 == ]
- Lizenscodes Management [ 0 == ]
- Update API [ 0 == ]
- prepared Client Interface [ 0 == ]
- Add user to list [ 0 == ]
- Modify user details [ 0 == ]
- Create Event lists [ 0 == ]
- Check user for Event [ 0 == ]
- Statistics [ 0 == ]
- CRM System [ 0 == ]
- Ticket System [ 0 == ]
- Bill System [ 0 == ]
- Offer System [ 0 == ]
I've started this project out of the fun factor, a long time ago. But now it has more than one reason.
Since then I've added more and more functions to the site to make it usefull.
Setup a news and rss section, send sms throught the web (holy, that times), create own code snippets for
users which can be used in any use cases, galleries of different categories, and so on.
Back in thoose days called web2.0 there wasn't any tools out yet, which we are familiar with now.
Times are changing and the opportunities change with them.
I want to show you which possibilities the web technologies have now, and also that I am a part of it.
I'll focus on my code snippets, open-source projects, playgrounds, gists ... to refactore them.
There are some projects of mine that I'd like to introduce on this site.
But there is one thing that may remain. I am still proud to be a developer <3.